8.10.2010

Ah, the incompetence!

Oh, crap!

Reality has finally set in, and this entry is being written from a computer lab in college, waiting for my Interpretative Journalism class to start...Even though I wasn't supposed to be here right now, but sleeping in my bed.

What happened? And please bear with me, cuz this would make any uni student in my shoes feel the same.

Alright, I took my courses last monday as it was supposed to be for this semester (6), and waited all week for the definitive schedule to retake classes the following week (yesterday). Sunday night, and still there was no schedule, so I decided to skip the following monday because of that.

And that day was when all hell broke loose...or a royal screw-up. Take your pick of phrase.

Monday, 10:30 AM: Got the schedule. Wasn't supposed to be there today anyway. Got radio tomorrow (today)

Monday, 1:55 PM: Email saying we'll all have radio on mondays. Oh, well...Got tuesdays off at least.

Monday, 2:00 PM: Another email. Interpretative is first hour wednesdays and fridays. That stays on course.

Monday, 10:00 PM: Thanks to a classmate that posted in on FB that it had been changed to tuesdays and fridays (Interpretative). Thought it was a rumor, but just to be on the safe side...checked my schedule and surprise! It had been changed without any notice. Thankfully, I was awake, but pissed off.

I think that it's been more than enough that they change around things just like that. It has caused a massive confussion to not only me, but all that there's left to do and assume it.

Class has started. Round 6, here we go!

Nicodrina

No comments: