• Créditos Iniciales: Off and On - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
• Despertar: Here we Go Again - Pixie Lott
• Primer día de clases: When I See You - Macy Gray
• Al enamorarse: Hotel California - RDM feat. The Killers
• Escena del beso: I'll Melt With You - Nouvelle Vague
• Canción de pelea: The Prophecy - Michael Giacchino (Alias OST)
• Graduación: That's What (It's all About) - A*Teens
• Mi Gran Ruptura: I See You Baby (Shaking that Ass) - Groove Armada
• Shockeo mental: I Won't Change You - Sophie Ellis-Bextor
• Canción Para Manejar: See the World - Gomez (Chuck OST)
• Reconciliación: Benton's Sacrifice - Sean Callery (24: Redemption OST)
• Flashback: Fidelity - Regina Spektor
• Boda: Private Investigations - Dire Straits
• Nacimiento de mi Hija (o): Leonel el Feo (Remix) - Supervielle
• Pagando deudas: Come as you Were - The Bird & The Bee
• Momento del triunfo final: Red-Blooded Woman - Kylie Minogue
• Escena de muerte: That's Just What you Are (Live at St. Ann's Warehouse) - Aimee Mann
• Escena del funeral: If This is Goodbye - Lifehouse
• Créditos finales: Shake Ya Byron - Mo'Horizons
No comments:
Post a Comment