4.13.2010

Chic du Press / Volume 2

Hi, babes! :)

Now that I'm in posession of some time in my hands (long story, but I'm getting out of there. Rest assured, it's nothing serious), I'll get to record where the hell have I been because of my Informative Journalism course... This entry corresponds to March 31st.

(Something I have to do while I still can't watch Hour 17 of '24' :( )

Nicodrina


Well...after the disaster that was the first reporting (and I MEAN disaster!)there was no pop quiz on current affairs and received my first grade (a 3.0.). Crappy, if you ask me. Groups switched (because part of what they want us to learn is to work with all kinds of people, just like in real-life media). The weekly assignment had to with the launch of a study of dependence on the elder. Yawn! But this being an all-girls group, it can't be THAT bad. So as soon as we had the topic, we headed out to Providencia.

It took us a while to find a parking space, but eventually after a lot of nonsense turns, we found one and got ahead of time to the hotel where it was at (that allowed us to take a seat, and apart from the venue, the only good thing about this whole thing was that after the seminar there was food and coffee). To basically not bore you too, it was long, dull and it took me quite a while to find a news angle. We got out earlier and rushed to college to write the chronicle (after paying an expensive fee for the parking). As we did that, some called political sources (with no success), as I checked what my new toy had recorded (a DVR) and pretty much ate everything I had at hand (Yes, that is anxiety, ladies and gents!). But eventually I found the angle and managed to deliver the chronicle on the nick of time, feeling proud of what I did (ESPECIALLY my title!). Now let's just hope they like it too...

No comments: