• Créditos Iniciales: The World is not Enough - Garbage
• Despertar: I'm Outta Love - Anastacia
• Primer día de clases: Saferwaters - Chevelle
• Al enamorarse: Sidewalk Chalk - The A-Sides
• Escena del beso: Highway to Hell - Glee Cast
• Canción de pelea: I Know There's a Word - Aimee Mann
• Graduación: Jenny Was a Friend of Mine (Live in Santiago de Chile) - The Killers
• Mi Gran Ruptura: Invincible (HAARP) - Muse
• Shockeo mental: Napile se Ulice - Goran Bregovic
• Canción Para Manejar: Anywhere Out of the World - Dead Can Dance
• Reconciliación: Fruit Machine - The Ting Tings
• Flashback: I'll Fly Away - bond
• Boda: Writing to Reach You - Travis
• Nacimiento de mi Hija (o): Born Too Slow - The Crystal Method
• Pagando deudas: Now We're Having Some Fun - Sean Callery (24 Season Seven Expanded Soundtrack)
• Momento del triunfo final: What I Wouldn't Give - Holly Brook
• Escena de muerte: Mesmerized - Lifehouse
• Escena del funeral: All the Love in Your Hands - Thirteen Senses
• Créditos finales: I Wanna Love You Forever - Jessica Simpson
No comments:
Post a Comment