That has happened on the week, or simply...things.
*Congratulations, Adri on your graduation! (Already told you, but thought it was worth mentioning)
*The other day I simply collapsed. Too much study for a midterm. Still don't have any results, but let's just hope I have done well
*Ma', I love you. They lose the chance of having someone so talented working with them ¬¬
*Even though it's still a month away, I don't know what I'll be getting my sis for my birthday^.
*In that same line, I don't know what I want for mine. One of the options was sold out
*Thanks, girls for the BBQ the other day. Needed the ocassion to just relax ;)
*I heard '24:Redemption' comes out here on Nov 30th. Isn't it the best present ever?! :D (Oh, and thanks for showing me that new trailer)
*Is it friday yet?
Nicodrina
No comments:
Post a Comment