...Or the collective imaginary :)
"This wednesday I barely made it on time! Had to run from the bus stop to the gym because the damned bus never passed (I had gone to my dad's for a while). Thankfully, not everybody had arrived. After changing onto my sport pants and answering a service poll from the university, it was time for business. The usual thing of letting the body loose (and hearing it groan with stress) and moving to the sound of music. This time I think the activity was too damn stupid. We had to tell a brief biography of ourselves while moving in the center and to the music...Ok, I feel embarrased, but its purpose was to lose shame and exaggerate the way we moved the mouth (modulation?). Way to go! This week's imaginary consisted on going back in our lives up to when we were inside our mom's. Me? It was a weird trip: Passed through nice and not so nice periods of my life, and at one point I went blank, like if it had been erased. And then the music totally took me off the views and ended up watching anything but that"
Till next wednesday
Nicodrina
No comments:
Post a Comment