10.18.2008

Gym Idiot (1)

Since I reached the conclussion that my wednesday classes in the gym are...uncommon, thought I'd share experiences of those and I HOPE it can reach a weekly basis from here until those end in november or december...

"Wednesday. We were told to put on a sports outfit because the theorical bit of the subject is over. Now it's time to put it onto practice...Ok, so we're in a room, and the teacher tells us we have to hear what the body says and makes out some exercises to let the body loose and have energy on our body by moving at the sound of some songs...Guess I haven't done any physical activity in a while, cuz I'm TIRED. We did an exercise on passing that energy to others through our palms, and then it was time for the imaginary exercise. I didn't fell asleep, but sure as hell had a HUGE smile on my face: I was standing on a roof, looking at the city skyline. And from a distance I saw someone really dear to me. I smiled at him, we hugged and looked at the night together. And then I had to let him go..."

That was from last week. Now comes the one of this one
Nicodrina

No comments: