11.21.2010

Playlist 11/15/10

Track 1: Swimming - Abel Korzenoiwski (A Single Man OST)
Track 2: Lord I've Been Trying - Richard Ashcroft
Track 3: Wexler Meets the Consultant - Tom Twyker, Johnny Klimek & Reinhold Heil (The International OST)
Track 4: I Will Follow You Into the Dark - Death Cab for Cutie
Track 5: I Want You - Moloko
Track 6: Orange Sky - Alexi Murdoch
Track 7: You Don't Care About Us - Placebo
Track 8: StarSeed - Our Lady Peace
Track 9: Aftermath - Tricky
Track 10: The Assignment - Sean Callery (24 Season Seven Expanded Soundtrack)
Track 11: Kyrie/Misa Criolla - Gotan Project (La Revancha del Tango Live)
Track 12: Electro-Socket Blues - Rogue Wave
Track 13: Blackout - Muse
Track 14: Miss Murder - AFI
Track 15: Frijolero - Molotov
Track 16: Magnolia - Jon Brion (Magnolia OST)
Track 17: Thankful - Kelly Clarkson
Track 18: Fanfare - The Bird and the Bee
Track 19: Rain City - Turin Breaks
Track 20: Someone Like Me - Lindsay Price
Track 21: Finale - Nine OST

No comments: