12.10.2008

Random Thoughts (and a totally random picture)


* Happy b'day sis! (Although it was a couple of weeks ago, just typing up the thoughts done on that time)

*I can't assume I turned 19 yet

*Finally all the hard work paid off, and I passed all my subjects in college

*Happy bday, mom! I love you

*I really feel for my best friend. Her anatomy final has been moved so many times...she can't still be free and we can't get together
*I got a pretty parcel from my friend Sarah :). Really appreciate it, and thank you it didn't arrive on february like the last one! Ha!

*Can't believe the shipping of a package became a friggin' battlefield!

*My best friend's doing the driving course this summer. Don't kill anyone, please!! Ha!

*I just realized xmas shopping stresses me out. Having to deal with neurotic women...*roll eyes*

*Haven't slept well in the last two nights. What the hell is going on with my bio clock?

*I really got scared with all the ground shaking the last couple of days
*It was nice to have my grandma round for a few days, even though she thought something was wrong with my mood.
*Already collected information about the college registration that has to be done in january. Dad isn't exactly happy
*I miss my dad, but I find him a bit...changed. No clue what's up
*Me wants the 'Euphoria Blossom' perfume :)
*Got some ideas for stories on 09...Just wait and see
*Happy birthday to my handsome man that makes me happier every day :p
*Baked cookies for xmas with my mom and sis, and it was actually really fun
*Being different ROCKS, and I have the best friends I could've asked for. This is me, and I ain't gonna change for anybody!!
Nicodrina

No comments: