12.15.2008

The Finals Report

Aw, man...there's always two weeks in the end of each semester that pretty much leave you lifeless, and I just underwent mine to close my first year of college (reason why I coudn't take care of this place).

Pretty much what I have to say about this is that the results were of all types: Some of them were much better than expected, other fulfilled my expectations and a couple were even worse than what I had pressumed :(. But that's life, as they said.

In the end, it is said that the hard work pays off nicely. In this case, the stress, drama and lack of sleep AND life had good results. So far, I've passed 4 out of 7 subjects and on those remaining I'm very optimistic. And, to be honest...not failing anything in your first year of university IS an achievement :)

Nicodrina

No comments: