Sorry it was a day late. I've been busy :(
Nicodrina
• Créditos Iniciales: The Horror - RJD2
• Despertar: Going Home - MoZella
• Primer día de clases: Winning Days - The Vines
• Al enamorarse: Under the Gun - Supreme Beings of Leisure
• Escena del beso: All I Need - Over the Rhine
• Canción de pelea: I Trust You to Kill Me - Rocco Deluca & The Burden
• Graduación: Dance, Dance - Fall Out Boy
• Mi Gran Ruptura: In Like the Rose - Black Rebel Motorcycle Club
• Shockeo mental: Do the Evolution - Pearl Jam
• Canción Para Manejar: Distractions - Zero 7
• Reconciliación: Pandora's Aquarium - Tori Amos
• Flashback: Song 2 - Blur
• Boda: Fairly Right - Bajofondo Tango Club w/ Elvis Costello
• Nacimiento de mi Hija (o): High and Low - Greg Laswell
• Pagando deudas: Daydreamer - Adele
• Momento del triunfo final: Stop & Stare - OneRepublic
• Escena de muerte: Professional Widow - Tori Amos
• Escena del funeral: Say it Right - Nelly Furtado
• Créditos finales: First Night - Javier Navarrete (Mirrors OST)
No comments:
Post a Comment