11.23.2008

13 Works Already?

Taking a look back, and realizing that I have spent the last four years writing stories based on whatever pops to mind AND on personal feelings, the other day I decided to count everything I've done so far. Officially it's 13 stories (and that number WILL grow, believe me!) and unofficially it's around 20 among collaborations and stuff.

So here's the list. Those highlighted is cuz I celebrated yesterday two years doing that saga, and those in italic are still in progress

Nicodrina

L I S T

  • Operation: Terror (2005-2006)
  • Picture Perfect (2006-2007)
  • 24: Last Chance (2007)
  • Perfect Deception (2007)
  • 24: Aftermath (2007-2008)
  • Fiction Edition (2007-?)
  • Picture Perfect: Rebirth (2007-2008)
  • The Prague Conspiracy (2007-2008)
  • Bitter/Sweet: A Kiefer/Alexandra Story (2008-?)
  • 24: The Chase (2008-?)
  • Unknown Territory (2008-?)
  • Operation: Terror 2 (2008-?)
  • The Other Side of the World: A 'Mirrors' fic (2008-?)

No comments: