
Well, I was saving this for next weekend, but got some brief thoughts after going to a party last saturday and seeing my classmates.
I feel as like, nothing has changed (but on the good side). Very comfortable, like if we were back in a classroom, fooling like any day of the week. But it's been one year, since we left school and each took its way. Only regret is that I wish I'd seen more people, cuz not everyone went. But it was nice seeing them (there was people I hadn't seen in almost a year) :)
There's not much to say. When I get home I do the playlist
Nicodrina
I feel as like, nothing has changed (but on the good side). Very comfortable, like if we were back in a classroom, fooling like any day of the week. But it's been one year, since we left school and each took its way. Only regret is that I wish I'd seen more people, cuz not everyone went. But it was nice seeing them (there was people I hadn't seen in almost a year) :)
There's not much to say. When I get home I do the playlist
Nicodrina
No comments:
Post a Comment