11.16.2008

Gym Idiot 5 & 6

Decided to join two for the price of one, since I've been busy as hell and now I'm updating...on a sunday night while watching TV.

Nicodrina

5

This was the only class that I went to, considering that I didn't want to go to the other earlier and have some time for myself, and literally, it was going to sleep there. Finally someone was considered with us. Yupee! We did relaxation exercises in group, classes and individually :). Very appreciated!

6

Back to routine. At first, I was confused on which section I had to be on this week, but I made it on time. Pretty low assistance, and I wasn't on my finest mood (again). One question triggered it all: 'One strengh about yourself'. Ok, that takes a LOT of thinking, especially if still after that incident I'm re-thinking my life. I'm just normal, unique. I'm just ME, goddamn it!! And I'm happy with it. If people don't like me my way...well, they're not worth it

No comments: