
A little experiment I snatched from a couple of friends over at FB. Enjoy! :)
Update: Managed to upload the complementary picture from a computer in college
Update: Managed to upload the complementary picture from a computer in college
Nicodrina
1. I'm the most awkward person you'll ever meet, cuz I'm so far from being average
2. I have a ring on my left hand that I never take off. Reminds me of my grandma
3. I barely use sneakers. Totally prefer shoes and heels
4. Believe it or not...I'm the only person in my family that doesn't wear glasses
5. I've never eaten chewing gum (yes, that's true. Lots of people have tried it!)
6. As a child I wanted to be either a lawyer or flight attendant. I ended up studying journalism xD
7. Although I download music, I like to buy original CDs. It's a good investment
8. Love has been quite a disappointment for me
9. I've never been to a concert
10. I love hanging out with my dad. He gets me :)
11. One of my subjects of choice in books is political thrillers and that kinda stuff. The latest book I want to get is one about the history of the CIA
12. Buenos Aires is one of my favorite cities in the world. I wanna go back there soon =/
13. When people write, could they avoid writing....not correctly?
14. I'm a sucker for perfumes
15. I can't eat cream. Makes me sick
16. Music is an essential in my life. I'm always up for listening new things, and my MP3 player is a basic
17. Even though some people have told me I could be a famous scriptwriter, I just do it for the fun of it! (By myself or with friends)
18. I've been writing for 5 years ... and counting!. I love it
19. Picking up from the previous fact...I DO have a wicked head behind the pen!
20. I turn 20 this year, but....so far, there will be no celebration. Not in the mood for it
21. Even though I don't have many friends, I'm very lucky to have the ones I have. Love you all!22. Apologies to the people I tagged for this...I feel really dumb doing this xD
23. I'm a coffee junkie
24. I wasn't much of a Kiefer fan before because I didn't find anything special regarding him...And now...xD
25. My favorite movie of all time is 'Magnolia'
26. When I moved to where I live now, it was the first time I had a room on my own
27. There's a dart board behind my bedroom door
28. I could play any videogame that featured Mario Bros. (and I'm stuck in Nintendo 64!)
29. Just realized I'm sensible to flash when people take pictures of me. I hate flashes
30. An airport is the coolest place to be. You feel like a foreign person and that feeling is great
31. We're halfway there, people! ... I need a second to think. (...)
32. I've always wanted an Ipod with massive capacity...still waiting
33. I have VERY little patience sometimes. So beware!
34. Travelling is the best pleasure a person can have
35. Behind my door there's a wall where some of you have written things for me :)
36. There's two things I'm f***ing scared of: Heights and needles
37. I should be studying for Regimes...doing this instead
38. Getting to know new people can be quite a challenge for me
39. Muse is the best band in the world!
40. Objects of desire: A charm bracelet, an old polaroid camera and a gameboy color. Weird combination, huh?
41. One day I have the plan of writing a book to criticize society in an ironic way
42. Even though I'm a silent chick, I hear and observe A LOT!
43. I've had a lot of blog projects left halfway. N&P could be the first one that has passed that mark
44. I'm still an ignorant with Twitter, Livejournal and Wordpress
45. One day I want to work in an embassy. If I don't, I want to do International Afffairs in press
46. I love cats. When I live on my own, will have one.
47. I don't drive. If I did, I'd be a public danger
48. To some, I must be the dullest person in the planet cuz I barely drink and I don't smoke.
49. Two things that get on my nerves are politics and religion. Undefined on both
50. I'm learning to cook
51. There's so many 'bad influences' (I love you all) that make me have concentration issues xD
52. Nestle Crunch is the yummiest chocolate in the world...but it's hard to get it. Anybody wants to ship me a box?? Pretty please?
53. On '24', I used to be an Audrey fan, but now I root for Renee, lol
54. I want to make a LOT of trips to different places with my friends
55. I wanna get out of Chile one day. Hopefully, soon.
56. I'm the master of multitasking. I can do up to 5 things at once
57. One thing I hate from people is treason, lying and backstabbing
58. I will be the coolest, most credible journalist the world has ever seen! Be ready
59. I hate rain. Makes me depressed
60. And last, but not least...I must be the only person in the world that chooses her writing materials (paper and pen) VERY carefully xD. And I need to take them with me everywhere
No comments:
Post a Comment