1.20.2009

Random Thoughts

* My grandma came over for a few days. It was nice to hang out with her, but sometimes she gets on my nerves

* This month I've felt like I've been living solo, but I've learnt some stuff

* Summer TV sucks =/

* The heat on the street is still pretty unbearable. C'mon!!!!!

* So far, I've liked what I've seen of season 7 of '24' :). Team Walker!!!

* I went out with my mom to see a street show. Pretty disappointing because they promised something that it wasn't. But at least it was a good experience

* Dad is staying over! Woot!! We may be going to the movies tomorrow :o

* Bless my best friend :( . Her eyes hurt

* Happy (late) birthday, Cony! 20 years already!

* Needing a change of air. Might go out of town soon


Nicodrina

No comments: