Now that my rage passed, I'll tell you how it went on friday with my credit/registration...
Friday morning. Getting up early and rushing around to get to the bank with my dad. Hadn't eaten any solid food because nerves had me on edge, and during all the time the executive was doing the tramit of getting my credit cleared I had both him AND dad nervous too. To be honest, I had the time over my shoulders because I had to take my classes on monday, or I'd get to march without them and THAT would be embarrassing.
But after a lot of push and pull, it was approved. And we even got a little more than expected. Phew! Relief. I felt like my soul came back to my body and that I finally felt like processing food. Papers signed and off to college...
There, it was way worse than in the bank. We thought it was gonna be faster, and that we'd have time to celebrate before he had to go to work. But the people was kinda incompetent, and there was a mistake of numbers that had us going from one end to another, talking to people to see if there was a solution. So after rage and tears, I got registered for this semester. Dad was extremely pissed, and I was crying my eyes out in anger too. There was no time for celebration, he went to work, I went for a ride with my mom and had something to eat finally. 3 hours later, the page to take my classes was unblocked and I took my classes. Now I'll wait for this week to get my schedule *sigh*
Nicodrina
No comments:
Post a Comment