


Ok, so these two things I'll present to you have become so awesome that they can be introduced to 'The Scrapbook', a collection of the things I like. If I started to make a list, I'd take forever! So without further ado, here they are...
Nicodrina
a) Roisin Murphy:
She is an Irish singer, known for being the lead voice of the group Moloko, that took on a solo career. She has two CDs: 'Ruby Blue' & 'Overpowered', plus a new single called 'Momma's Place', that's really cool. Her style is pretty unique, and her music makes you wanna dance, hence she has made her spot here. And I'm sure her upcoming CD will reach the list of top albums of 2010 :)
b) Mex Urtizberea: Now, this gentleman is mulitalented. The first time I saw him was in the original 'Los Exitosos Pells', where he played Sergio, Gonzalo's assistant (Gonzalo was the one was impersonation Martin while in coma). Apart from that, he has been in radio, TV (hosting a late night show that really cracks me up. Look for 'Laboratorios Dormevu' on YT), written a couple of books and even recorded a CD called 'Que la Bese' (I recommend it, it's weird but lovely. More recently, he has written a column on the Argentina newspaper 'La Nacion' named 'El Tendencioso', where he analizes news with a different (and funny) point of view. Plus he's good friends with Mike Amigorena and has a style that I like in a guy, what more can I ask for?
Here's a link to all the 'El Tendencioso' columns. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do: http://buscar.lanacion.com.ar/tendencioso?filter=tags:'tendencioso'_sitioid:1&sort=default
No comments:
Post a Comment