12.27.2009

Express Visit

Boo!

Hope everyone spent a great christmas, and that you're getting ready for the New Year's Eve Celebration.

I'm a little bit sleepy, and running behind on a couple of stuff, so I'll just get to the point. As you may have noticed, the layout has (yet again!) changed. Now it's darker, but at least the header and post organization fits my liking. This was supposed to change on January 1st, but guess I was in the mood to jump ahead. Hope you like it as well, as on the next few days the rest of the adjustments. (I forgot: Those links at the top, if anyone knows how to remove them...They don't work, just are there because the layout included them)

And in second place, I haven't been able to update because I'm out of the house a lot doing stuff. But since tomorrow comes the whole Year in Review stuff (Cds of the year too). Somehow I think that between this, and the bet of being able to update all my stories at once on December 31st (So far 5 written & 4 to go)...it can be dealt with.

Surprise, it's midnight monday. And after doing a couple of translations for Team 24 I'm calling it a day :)

Happy week, world.

Nicodrina

No comments: