
Fact: Whenever the end of the year is near, the pressure becomes bigger.
It's mid october, and I'm trying hard not to crumble at the bunch of responsabilities for college. This semester has flown by, and already it's starting to end. Getting ready for final exams and stuff.
But you know what? I think all the hard effort is starting to pay off. I also think that I'm doing so much better compared to last semester and first year. At this stage of the game you know how to keep up the pace and comply with all duties, whether it's midterms, essays, reporting, debates or reading :)
Although it hasn't been easy to 'take care of business' as the title says. At times I'm super tired and in need of either vitamins or a vacations. In some things I'm running behind and others I have zero motivations to do the works because I automatically know they're going to be bashed.
But overall, it's all going great. I feel more integrated with people and I have friends that have my back no matter what. So hang in there! :). December and yet another year with no failed subjects is around the corner, alongside the awaited vacations
Nicodrina
Ps. Pic made with Flickr Toys ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment