• Créditos Iniciales: All I Have - Jennifer Lopez ft. LL Cool J
• Despertar: Heartbreaker - Mariah Carey
• Primer día de clases: Soldiers Make Good Targets - Stereophonics
• Al enamorarse: He Can Only Hold Her - Amy Winehouse
• Escena del beso: Dirty Bomb - Billy Boy on Poison
• Canción de pelea: Sam's Town (Abbey Road Version) - The Killers
• Graduación: Read my Mind - The Killers (Live in Santiago de Chile)
• Mi Gran Ruptura: Like This - MIMS
• Shockeo mental: I Predict that you look Good in a Riot (ft. Kaiser Chiefs) - Arctic Monkeys
• Canción Para Manejar: Shadowplay - The Killers
• Reconciliación: All I Need - Over the Rhine
• Flashback: Autobiography - Ashlee Simpson
• Boda: Pictures of You - The Last Goodbye
• Nacimiento de mi Hija (o): Freakum Dress - Beyonce
• Pagando deudas: I Don't Want to Miss a Thing - Aerosmith
• Momento del triunfo final: Hands of the Saints - Citizen Cope
• Escena de muerte: Remember Tomorrow - Mo'Horizons
• Escena del funeral: My Posse Can do - Tori Amos
• Créditos finales: Processed Beats - Kasabian
No comments:
Post a Comment