So it's been one year since my accident, and I really don't wanna give it too much thought. Instead, I want to take the good things out of it now that I'm over it.There has many things I've learnt, big & small but in this case I want to mention those I think are the two most important.
1. The value of life: People say life is short. I learnt the hard way, but it's true. When you see what your life has been and what, in a moment you almost don't live to make it gives you a shock and a whole new crystal to see it through. To live every minute, be as you are and just accept what happens. I have plans, dreams, expectations, good days and bad days. But after this I feel like I'm a more mature person, grown and with more strengh to overcome different obstacles. And I feel glad that, besides the trial, therapy and whatever psicological aftermath I was left with, I'm over it and everything related to it is...in the back of my mind
2. The importance of family and friends: Ok, guys...Get those tissues out :). In life, it's great to have people that are there for you. But after this I realized who is there for you and who you have to set free from life...I really don't wanna get all emotional and stuff and that this post ends up being cliché...
I'm a very lucky gal because I have the family I have that has been there for me always, through good and bad (extra thanks to my sis for taking care of me :) ) and for having the friends I have. Far or not, I'll never stop thanking you all for the friendship. Each and every one of you mean the world to me, no matter where. Thank you, because this made me realize how close to my heart you are... & extra mention to my girls (here and overseas: I hope to get to meet you one day). You were, are and will be, my closest support.
I chose the airport picture because it's the one place I feel totally free, and gives me the feeling that either there or aboard a plane I feel like I can start over :) (CREDIT GOES TO WHO TOOK IT...THAT MEANS NOT ME)
For now, gotta go back to study for finals. Lots of love
Nicodrina
1 comment:
Awwww, I forgot the tissues! *sniffle*
Live is very short honey, and you can never know when your time will be up. So it's important to keep those close to you, and rid yourself of those that don't have your best intrests at heart.
I know that's all said and done but I'm not online as much as I used to be. However, nothing changes how I feel about you, and how important you are to me.
No matter how much or how little I get to see you, you will always be one of my very best friends.
I'm glad to see you growing and taking something positive from the whole mess. Now it's time to move on to that bright future of yours! Go out and enjoy the world!!
Love and hugs xxxxxxxxx
Post a Comment