
Phew! What a day today!
It's not enough with the freezing weather these last couple of days, but I had a lot of work to do downtown. Off today early to try finding a street artist to interview for the radio show (I'm pleased to announce it's taking shape! Yupee!). We did, and had to wait around an hour for them to finish and interview an actress. It's all cool and stuff...until the recording didn't tape the audio!!! Uh-oh!
Thankfully, my little head remembered her answers and later on the day I found someone to fix that issue and have my ass saved. One less problem there.
Later, I had to head around some neighborhoods to film a video for photography as the final delivery. It was filmed and stuff...but it had to be edited on finalcut, an apple software. Turns out there's only one lab in the university that has it and it's always occupied...I had found out yesterday that (because I had missed the past two classes due to health issues) and all it remained was edit it. In class, the teacher said he would evaluate the situation and let us know whether there would be a delivery or not (Hope NOT!) and managed to straighten out some stuff in that class (basically, I had a pending work due to film problems) and I was given two choices: a) Do it until friday & get a 4 tops or b) Get a 1. Of course I chose the first, so tomorrow not only it's studying for the OD exam, but taking photos of bodies. And we were given instructions & subject for the final exam.
...drumroll, please...
The Concha & Toro neighborhood! :). Nice, my knowledge of Santiago widens.
For now, back to studying and finishing the script for radio. Tomorrow is another day
Nicodrina
No comments:
Post a Comment