Broken heart? Waste of time? What?
I feel so disappointed of men right now...As some of you know, a few months ago I had met this guy and I had felt things for him, and it looked like it was mutual...until today
Went to see him at the place he works and stuff, and we were talking about vacations and plans. I told him about mine, and he said he would go somewhere else...with a girl he was seeing/hanging out with.
Ok, that was a hit to my inner ego (although on the outside I kept my dignity) because I had tried to approach him and try to follow my instinct and stuff. I wanted to take a chance on a relationship in the long term...but I think it won't go beyond friends. He's looking for something I don't.
My parents gave advice to me and say that there's plenty more fish in the sea, and that what doesn't kill me makes me stronger. It's not the first time I feel this waste for a man that in the end isn't worth. Life teaches you stuff, and Mr Right for me will come one day...but for now I wanna focus on other stuff in my life
Cheers for single ladies!
Nicodrina
No comments:
Post a Comment