6.07.2011

Playlist 06/06/11

Track 1: Cooler Couleur - Crookers feat. Yelle
Track 2: Too Much (Soulshock & Karlin Remix) - Spice Girls
Track 3: Remember You're a Girl - Kaiser Chiefs
Track 4: C'est la Vie - B*witched
Track 5: Aven Ivenda - Goran Bregovic
Track 6: Morning Bell - Radiohead
Track 7: Family Affair - Mary J. Blige
Track 8: Rico - Matthew Good
Track 9: Soccer Game Interrupted - Sean Callery (24 Redemption OST)
Track 10: Butterfly - Lifehouse
Track 11: I MIss You Now - Stereophonics
Track 12: The International End Title - Matthew Bellamy (The International OST)
Track 13: I'm Here - Aly & AJ
Track 14: Midnight Garden - bond
Track 15: Sleep Now in the Fire - Rage Against the Machine
Track 16: Does Your Mother Know - Mamma Mia OST
Track 17: Radio (Unplugged) - The Corrs
Track 18: Jackie's Strenght - Tori Amos
Track 19: La Viguela (Live) - Gotan Project
Track 20: All I Want - The Offspring
Track 21: Shiny Leather Boots - The Dandy Warhols

No comments: