5.24.2011

Playlist 05/23/11

Track 1: Fidel - Los Pettinellis
Track 2: Sugar Mama . Bitter:Sweet
Track 3: The Assigment - Sean Callery (24 Season Seven Expanded Soundtrack)
Track 4: I See You - You See Me - The Magic Numbers
Track 5: Couldn't Care Less - The Cardigans
Track 6: The Sinner in Me - Depeche Mode
Track 7: Policies - Pete Yorn
Track 8: Gohar's Prayer - Sean Callery (24 Season Seven Expanded Soundtrack)
Track 9: Locomotion - Kylie Minogue
Track 10: Wise Up - Aimee Mann
Track 11: Too Much to Live For - Lucy Woodward
Track 12: I Want to Save You - Something Corporate
Track 13: Step on my Old Size Nines - Stereophonics
Track 14: Love me Tender - Norah Jones
Track 15: Can't Fight the Moonlight - LeAnn Rimes
Track 16: Inmigrante (Remix) - Tanghetto
Track 17: You Got the Love - Joss Stone
Track 18: In the End - Charlotte Gainsbourg
Track 19: Stupid Girl - Wicked Vixen
Track 20: I Belong to You - Lenny Kravitz
Track 21: Live it Up (Acoustic Version) - Theaudience

No comments: